• Comprises a Grease or Oil pump with main line and injectors attached
• Medium pressure typically up to 2,500 – 2,800 psi
• Injectors provide precise measured doses of lubricant
• Injector lubricant quantities are often adjustable
• Ideal for systems with lubrication points spread over large area
The pump is activated at a predetermined interval and builds pressure in the main line, once the pressure overcomes the internal spring pressure of the injector it actuates. Grease is then pushed from the injector to the bearing. When the pump is stopped, pressure from the main line is vented and the injector internal spring resets the piston and draws in the next shot of lubricant. Adjustment of the piston stroke will adjust the lubricant
Copyright © 2018 PT. Jomon Persada Nusantara - All Rights Reserved.